Brumbaugh Tree Service is very proud of becoming one of the leading arboreal companies in this area. It is very important to us to make sure all our customers receive excellent tree care that meets or surpasses the guidelines set by the International Certified Arborist Board, which is made up of tree care professionals from around the world.
We take great pride in taking care of trees for municipals, hospitals, golf courses, condominium complexes, several state & federal government agencies, and thousands of homeowners throughout the years. We want our customers to know our estimates and advice are always free. Most of our clients find they can hire Brumbaugh Tree Service for a very competitive price.
Below you will find a list of the services we offer. Click the service for a fuller description.
We own many different sized machines to handle stumps that are large in size. Your intention for the space where the stump is removed determines the specifications of how the stump will be removed. This includes how wide and deep to grind the tree stump roots. If a customer intends to re-plant, such as flowers, shrubs, bushes, or another tree, then the tree stump roots will need to be completely removed.
• Crown Raising should be done by an Arborist because an Arborist understands the growth & Stem structure of a tree and the last thing one wants to do is cut the wrong branches and make the tree weak and unstable.
• The Arborist should raise the crown of a tree early on before the tree reaches its full maturity.
• In order to retain the shape and distance from the ground achieved through a crown raising, the Arborist should trim the head of a tree to retain the shape and distance from the ground achieved through a crown raising, An Arborist should trim the head of a tree and the temporary branches annually to retain the desired size of temporary limbs.
• Important: Emerald Ash Bores are headed our way, so if you have an ASH TREE please treat it. These bores will attack your trees, the only question is when they will reach Adams County and the surrounding area. They are coming and if you do not take action and treat your trees these Emerald Ash Bores WILL kill your trees. Direct Inject will not harm the xylem and phloem, and by using Direct Inject one will not cause decay before the Emerald Ash Bores reach our area.
• Use Wedgle-Direct Inject to treat numerous of insects and pest that attack trees, along with many fungicides diseases, plus one can use this method to help the growth and promote good health for one’s tree. One can also use these injections to get rid of fruits and flowers that our nuisances to clean up when they fall from the tree.
• Wedgle-Direct Inject is a non-invasive way to treat, alter, and cure a tree for numerous reasons.
• Depending on what treatment one is doing depends on if the injections must be given annually or every two years.
• Direct Injections are non-invasive tree injections and are 100% environmentally safe while obtaining the overall benefit of unwanted diseases & fungicides. Also, one can use Growth or Pinscher Regulators to increasing the health or controlling the growth of a tree, or controlling the fruit or flower droppings from trees, like, gum balls or other unwanted fruits.
• A Wedgle-Direct Injection treatment is the least invasive way to treat numerous tree diseases without damaging the xylem and phloem in a tree’s trunk. We’ve done extensive research to determine the safest and most effective way to treat tree diseases. Brumbaugh Tree Service finds direct injections are the least invasive treatment for tree diseases and tree care.