Direct Injections are environmentally safe and restricted chemicals that we can inject into your trees that will decrease the development of gum balls and/or other non-edible fruits by 95% in the first year and that percentage increases each year thereafter. These Direct Injections are non-invasive tree injections and are 100% environmentally safe while obtaining the overall benefit of unwanted gum balls or other unwanted non-edible fruits. Trees need to be treated annually. A Direct Injection treatment is the least invasive way to treat numerous tree diseases without damaging the xylem and phloem in a tree’s trunk. Brumbaugh Tree Service finds direct injections are the least invasive treatment for tree diseases and tree care. Combine this with the most important fact: Direct Injections restricted chemicals successfully treat trees for disease and many other tree problems without increasing the chance of tree decay. Read more about the Wedgle - Direct Injections here.
• Important: Emerald Ash Bores are headed our way, so if you have an ASH TREE please treat it. These bores will attack your trees, the only question is when they will reach Adams County and the surrounding area. They are coming and if you do not take action and treat your trees these Emerald Ash Bores WILL kill your trees. Direct Inject will not harm the xylem and phloem, and by using Direct Inject one will not cause decay before the Emerald Ash Bores reach our area.
• Use Wedgle-Direct Inject to treat numerous of insects and pest that attack trees, along with many fungicides diseases, plus one can use this method to help the growth and promote good health for one’s tree. One can also use these injections to get rid of fruits and flowers that our nuisances to clean up when they fall from the tree.
• Wedgle-Direct Inject is a non-invasive way to treat, alter, and cure a tree for numerous reasons.
• Depending on what treatment one is doing depends on if the injections must be given annually or every two years.
• Direct Injections are non-invasive tree injections and are 100% environmentally safe while obtaining the overall benefit of unwanted diseases & fungicides. Also, one can use Growth or Pinscher Regulators to increasing the health or controlling the growth of a tree, or controlling the fruit or flower droppings from trees, like, gum balls or other unwanted fruits.
• A Wedgle-Direct Injection treatment is the least invasive way to treat numerous tree diseases without damaging the xylem and phloem in a tree’s trunk. We've done extensive research to determine the safest and most effective way to treat tree diseases. Brumbaugh Tree Service finds direct injections are the least invasive treatment for tree diseases and tree care.